Though there are several stockbrokers in India at present that promise to deliver an outstanding stock trading experience to traders and investors without spending a fortune, only a few stay true to their claims. Angel One (Previously Angel Broking) is one of them. Widely regarded as a technology-first stockbroker in the segment. Angel One has carved a niche in the industry by meeting the multi-faceted needs of investors remarkably.
In this post, you will get to know everything about Angel Broking, which is now ‘Angel One, and most importantly Angel Broking Login.
Angel Broking Login
Angel Broking was started in the year 1987 as a full-service retail broking house. However, it also offers discount broking services to all types of stock traders and investors. The brokerage firm provides a wide range of financial services like stock and commodity broking, investment advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares, and financial products distribution. In 2021, Angel Broking rebranded itself as Ange One.
Another wonderful thing about Angel One is that it has an excellent physical network with 100+ branches and 11K+ sub-brokers operating in more than 18K cities across the country.
The full-service stock broker is a registered member of BSE, NSE, MSEI, and MCX & NCDEX. It is also a Depository Participant with CDSL and offers Demat and other depository services to traders and investors.
In order to compete with affordable stock brokers like Zerodha, Angel One updated their brokerage programmers in November 2019. The “Angel iTrade PRIME” flat rate brokerage plan is now available from Angel One. With the exception of equity delivery, which is offered for free to all customers, this plan enables trading in all sectors (intraday, F&O, currencies, and commodities) at a flat rate of Rs 20 per deal. All exchanges and segments use the same basic rate.
As it has been already mentioned, Angel One is largely a tech-enabled broking house which means it invests activity in the latest technology that bring in more value to investors across all aspects of stock trading.
Angel One – Types of Trading Platforms
Angle One offers primarily four trading platforms to cater to the different types of traders and investors.
- Angel SpeedPro (Desktop Trading App)
- Angel One Trade (Online Trading Website)
- Angel One App (Mobile Trading App)
- Angel ARQ (Investment Advisory Tool)
Let’s get to know them below.
Angel SpeedPro – Desktop Trading Application
This is a desktop trading application that can be downloaded on a desktop or laptop to do online stock trading. The application comes with a host of advanced features that altogether deliver a magnificent trading experience to traders and investors.
- One window access to different segments and exchanges
- Live streaming quotes
- Quick order execution
- Check your portfolio with scrip-wise buy prices, profit/loss, and a particular day’s gain/loss
- Buy or redeem mutual funds
- Easy reach to research reports
- Watch and update live market data in excel
- News Alerts
Angel One Trade (Online Trading Website)
Angle One also has a dedicated trained portal that can be accessed on any browser. This is a wonderful tool for those who are on the go and prefer to trade in stock without any hassle. One can login to the Angel One login and start trading in no time. Let’s get to know its major features.
- Easy trading in different trading segments under a single window
- Prepare watchlists and monitor the chosen scrips
- Stock analyzers
- Interactive charting feature with technical indicators
- Access to the newest market news, reports, and calculators etc.
- Option to add and manage accounts and investments of the entire family
- Rapid notifications and reminders
Angel One App – Mobile Trading Application
Those who love to trade in stock through their smartphone, Angel One app is the best solution. Loaded with some of the most wonderful features, this app promises a smoother, faster, and valuable stock trading experience to traders and investors. Its major features are:
- Get access to ARQ advisory, notifications and portfolio checking
- Live streaming quotes
- Multiple watchlists
- Interactive intraday charts with over40 technical indicators
- Quick fund transfer with 40+ banks
- Option to invest in Mutual Fund
- Instant news and in-depth Reports on stocks and Markets
- Access to elementary ratios and recent 5 actions for stocks.
- Access to advisory calls
- Access and monitor your portfolio for Equity, Derivatives and Mutual funds.
- Access last 10 transactions for Ledger, DP and Funds reports.
Angel One ARQ – Investment Advisory Tool
This feature was first made live in 2016, which is considered one of the hardest periods in Indian stock segment. According to various reports, it has been witnessed that the ARQ tool has exhibited consistent performance through NBFC issue, COVID, and Midcap downfall.
ARQ Prime has been known to perform well against the most dreadful market situations. It is an advanced and improved version of ARQ 1.0. The tool is based on various proven investment rules that deliver optimum value to traders and investors without requiring human intervention.
It’s major features are:
- Rule-based invest approach to yield for maximum returns
- Reduces risks by eliminating losses quickly
- View returns from your subscription date
- Free trial; No Auto-renewal
- Live Updates for complete buying and selling support
Angel Broking Login Process
To access the various features provided by Angel One, one need to login to Angel One Back Office. The platform allows traders and investors to access to a multitude of features with a single password. They can access Backoffice, portfolio manager, research reports, latest news, stock screeners, and several others.
Register to Angel One is very quick and paperless which one can open the account digitally in no time.
To login, click on this link – https://trade.angelone.in/
- One can choose to being stock trading in one hour by login to Angel One.
- Hassle-free trading in Stocks, Futures & Options, and Currencies across BSE, NSE, and MCX
Here is how to use Angle One Login
- Two options to login – Through the registered phone no. or Client ID
- Once entered, an OTP (One time password) will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID
- Once the OTP is entered, the user will be prompted to set up an MPIN.
- After the MPIN is put in, the login will be successful (once the MPIN is set up, all future logins can be done using that MPIN).
- If the user wants, he/she can also use their biometric data (such as Face ID) for enhanced security.
Note:- Angel One has extended the OTP’s validity to 7 days to save customers from having to input the OTP each time they attempt to log in. As a result, after using an OTP, the user will not need to input another OTP while logging in for the following seven days.
FAQs about Angel Broking Login
What is an MPIN?
To increase the security of your account, MPIN is utilized for two-factor authentication. MPIN is a four-digit PIN that you may use to access your Angel One account.
How to active MPIN?
Click on profile icon at the top left hand corner of the Home Page
Scroll down & click on Settings
Tap on Enable/Change MPIN
Enter the OTP sent on your registered Mobile number & Email ID
Set a fresh 4 digit MPIN for your account
What is I didn’t receive my user id and password for Angle One Login?
You can forward us your query via email at [email protected].
We will share the User ID & password for your account within the next 24 hours on your registered mobile number & Email ID.
How to check my account opening status?
You can send us your query on [email protected] stating to know the status of Account Opening. The team will provide the status of Account Opening within next 48 hours. There is no online facility to check the status as of now.